We deliver & install turf in Sunshine Coast, the greater Brisbane region and the Gold Coast! Our farm is based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Live somewhere else close by? Ask us today.
Turf Care Guide
Please advise us the same day of delivery if there are any issues with your turf before 4pm.
- First make sure your prepared laying surface is level, by raking and removing any sticks, rocks or other bulky items.
- You MUST lay your new GoTurf lawn as soon as possible on day of delivery. If the turf is not laid on the same day it will get pallet burn/compost and not survive.
- It is crucial that you water your turf immediately after laying, we recommend that you ‘flood’ your turf (turf should be that wet you cannot walk on it) and kept wet for the first 48 hours.
- You must water your lawn until it is drenched every day for the first week, then reduce watering to every second day in the second week, every third day in the third week.
- Once the turf has ‘taken’ (this can be check by trying to lift the grass gently on a corner of one of the slabs), usually at around 4 weeks, your new GoTurf lawn is ready to mow.
Enjoy your new GoTurf lawn and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our friendly office staff on 1300 781 175